You know how some people just seem to have a limitless amount of drive and motivation? They wake up each day, and they grind, and they don’t stop. Their life seems like an example of what motivational quotes for life talk about.
Well, that’s a fluke. Because the truth is, everyone has days where they can’t find the motivation to do anything. Sometimes, life will kick you down. And, when it does you may want to stay down. But is this the way you really want to feel? Of course not…no one does.
When you’re feeling unmotivated, take a pause and dig deep. Ask yourself why? Have you lost your passion? Is this feeling just for today? Are you tired? What do you need to do now to keep going? Self-awareness is an important life skill.
You need to be able to point out what is wrong so you can fix it and move forward. And maybe nothing is wrong, and the feeling is nothing more than a temporary emotion. Either way, you must find the courage to keep going.
Not sure how? Maybe start with these motivational quotes for life that will encourage you to muster up that motivation you need to reach your goals. Or, perhaps even just get through the day.
25 Motivational Quotes for Life
- “We cannot become what we want, by remaining what we are.” –Max Depree
2. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan not the goal.”
3. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
4. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right” -Henry Ford
5. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” -Vince Lombardi
6. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible.” -Audrey Hepburn
7. “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.”
8. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
9. “Don’t downgrade your dream to fit your reality, upgrade your mindset to match your dreams.“
10. “It is always impossible until it is done.” -Nelson Mandela
11. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” -Zig Zaglar
12. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. “If you want it, work for it!”
16. “You will not always feel motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.”
17. “Stop cheating on your future with your past”
18. “To change your life you need to change your priorities.” -Mark Twain
19. “One Day or Day One You Decide”
20. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” -Warren Buffet
21. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.”
22. “Give it your all or why do it at all.”
23. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and focus on what could go right.”
24. “Everything is hard before it is easy”
25. “You owe it you yourself”
What is a good life quote?
It’s easy to get distracted from our goals, especially when we are tired and feeling hopeless. When you start feeling this way, don’t be afraid to seek encouragement. Maybe find a mentor! Or read some motivational books that have inspired plenty of other people who have been in the same spot as you.
Top Motivational Books For Women
- Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts
We’ll leave you with one more good life quote from the ever so reliable Dr. Seuss, “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!”
You Will Also Love These Articles:
- How To Set Goals and Achieve Them
- FREE Goal Setting Worksheets & Templates
- Free Printable Daily Planner
If you found this article helpful, share the love by sharing this pin.♡